Dallas-space inside designer Kim Armstrong married purpose and joy to carry this Lake Highlands home to daily life.
The household: At 3,192 sq. feet, this relatives property has four bedrooms and 4 loos.
- The household was developed in 1960, and the homeowners, who have kids and like to entertain, wanted a much more modern-day format.
- They invested a 12 months performing with an architect to try out to get the ideal system just before Armstrong and her crew at Kim Armstrong Layout stepped in.
Design and style: The residence is just about every little bit as functional as it is gorgeous. The entrepreneurs required a mudroom, laundry home and desk area for the total family members.
- They also wanted a spacious kitchen area with double ovens and a walk-in pantry for cooking and entertaining.
“They are a entertaining relatives who like to entertain and this structure permitted them to get all the objects on their checklist — and have pleasurable with the layout,” Armstrong states.
Inspiration: The shopper gravitated toward a transitional fashion and the shade blue and was impressed by other gentle and brilliant remodels in the area.
- Armstrong made use of pops of color, playful tile, designer gentle fixtures and patterned wallpaper to pack these spaces with individuality.
- The stop end result is a shiny and ethereal experience with pops of color — a extremely transitional model.
Here is a glimpse around:
Aid nearby journalism by turning into a member.
Study far more
Much more Dallas stories
No stories could be found
Get a absolutely free day-to-day digest of the most essential news in your yard with Axios Dallas.
Support regional journalism by starting to be a member.